FedCraft Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue « Invité » sur http://fedcraft.xooit.fr Okay          

How To Make A Cover For Facebook Profile

Répondre au sujet    FedCraft Index du Forum » Administrateur et Modérateur » Modérateur Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
tadasans
Membre
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 108
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message How To Make A Cover For Facebook Profile Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

.. Finally, the cover photo will have to be shrinked to 851x315px to match the exact dimensions. *sigh* See for yourself: Other than being a boring design, the profile picture is also slightly larger than its supposed to be. Johnnie Walker Lietuva As you can see, its not an easy task! So after a lot of trial an error, I created my own Facebook cover photo templatethatyou can use for your designs too (woop!). We invite you to quickly and thoughtfully bring your favorite moments and messages to new life and depth, in expressive compositions of lively animation, favorite photos, the perfect music, heartfelt words and more. .. These pages may help Recent blog posts Popular blog posts Recent blog posts Pricing plans About us User guides Customer support . Our diverse variety of formats, themes and styles includes 1000+ collages, greetings, invitations, cards, slideshows, and more. Boost your social IQ with our Starter plan for only $3 per month * Smart content gets results * Billed annually No thanks, I'll keep on doing what I'm doing . havent had the time to work on that. This means that if you just used a 851x315px canvas and tried to crop out the profile picture, the size of the resulting photo will be 160x160px only, and Facebook will not allow you to upload it (as I mentioned, it has to be 180x180px, at least) and thats a pain, but& Thisis exactly why the cover photo template I created is twice as wide thanrecommended by Facebook, 1702px in width, leaving the cropped out profile picture a 320x320px image. But Ill see if I can make it in the next few weeks. Para obter ajuda, visite o Suporte da Adobe. Adobe . Simon Thanks, Adomas! Many, many hours of fun ahead Ectropy This template worked quite well for me! For those trying to use it, note that you must Ctrl/Command click on the layer icon (not the layer name) to select the profile picture/cover photo sections. Just how aligned is it, I hear you ask? This much: As you might have already guessed, the opportunities are endless.However, dont forget some basic design rules: if you have a light logo, make sure to pick a dark photo for the design so that the logo stands out in the news feed, next to the page name, something like this: And if youre an advanced Photoshop user or have a designer that can help you out, feel free to get as creative as this: Bonus Section: Mobile Optimisation And the very final thing: cover photo optimisation for mobile devices. Post Planner Logo Post Planner Logo Color Post Planner Menu Icon Post Planner Facebook Icon Post Planner Google+ Icon Post Planner LinkedIn Icon Post Planner Pinterest Icon Post Planner Twitter Icon Post Planner YouTube Icon Post Planner RSS Icon Post Planner Instagram Icon Post Planner Find Icon Post Planner Predict Icon Post Planner Plan Icon Post Planner Post Icon Post Planner Arrow Left Icon Post Planner Arrow Right Icon Post Planner Check Icon Post Planner Search Icon Post Planner Arrow Down Icon Post Planner Arrow Up Icon Post Planner Comment Icon Post Planner Support Icon Post Planner Cancel Icon Post Planner User Guide Icon Post Planner Switch Plans Icon Post Planner Close Icon Post Planner Video Icon Post Planner Calendar Icon Post Planner Shuffle Icon Post Planner Cash Icon Post Planner Video Guide Icon Post Planner Webinar Icon Post Planeer Play Arrow Icon Post Planner Compose Icon . Americas Brasil Canada - English Canada - Franais Latinoamrica Mxico United States Europe, Middle East and Africa Africa - English Belgi Belgique Belgium - English esk republika Cyprus - English Danmark Deutschland Eastern Europe - English Eesti Espaa France Greece - English Hrvatska Ireland Israel - English Italia Latvija Lietuva Luxembourg - Deutsch Luxembourg - English Luxembourg - Franais Magyarorszg Malta - English Middle East and North Africa - English Moyen-Orient et Afrique du Nord - Franais Nederland Norge sterreich Polska Portugal Romnia Schweiz Slovenija Slovensko Srbija Suisse Suomi Sverige Svizzera Trkiye United Kingdom 'D41B 'D#H37 H4E'D #A1JBJ' - 'DD:) 'D91(J) - Asia - Pacific Australia Hong Kong S.A.R. how do you add the image to the template ? Adomas Baltagalvis Hi Bruce! You need Adobe Photoshop to edit the document (or some other software that can read .psd files). Ask now Contact Us Real help from real people. Tell the story of your travels in a stunning slideshow. Blue thank you. "Everything you'll need to bring tears of joy to those you love." Joaquin L. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Finally, be sure to use File -> Save As to save the profile pictureas a separate .psd file and then export it as a .png file. Page not found. Make someone's day brighter in the time it takes to grab a cup of coffee. Niet K Hello Adomas! Thank you so much for the wonderful tutorial and the template! However it would seem that Facebook has changed either the dimensions or the way it displays the profile picture on the cover photo, so it no longer aligns properly. Personalization--with your chosen soundtrack, sentiment, creative touches and more--takes just minutes. Frames Frames . Page not found Our most powerful instruments failed to locate that page . Your memories live forever with Smilebox's creative platform. Para obtener ayuda, visite Asistencia de Adobe. It's a simple way to share your photos with family and friends 5a02188284
facebook chat for nokia c3 phonefunky facebook fontfake facebook login phpcara hack facebook terbaru onlinedownload facebook in mrp formatbot o like do facebook no tumblrfacebook account hacker v 2.4 myegyi forgot my facebook username how can i get it backcelebrity facebook sign uppirates facebook hacking software free download

Jeu 11 Jan - 02:11 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 11 Jan - 02:11 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    FedCraft Index du Forum » Administrateur et Modérateur » Modérateur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation